OUR WARRANTY IS AN IN-HOUSE WARRANTY, ALL WARRANTY WORKS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN BY THE TRANSMISSION REPAIR SHOP
All mail orders may be cancelled within 14 days of RECEIPT OF GOODS DATE for a refund but goods must be returned at customers expense in the condition supplied.
We do not forward any details to third parties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All goods and works carried out by The Transmission Repair shop are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the following warranty:
1. This warranty applies for 24 months from the date of sale unless stated otherwise on your invoice, no warranty work will be carried out without the original receipt.
2. During the period of the warranty, The Transmission Repair shop will make good any defect free of charge for labour or materials, so long as:
a) The defect is not caused either by misuse, neglect, accident, racing or speed trials, or by any modification, alteration, repair or attempted repair except for such as may have been carried out by The Transmission Repair Shop or by some other person with The Transmission Repair Shop written consent.
b) The defect is reported to The Transmission Repair shop in writing (or by telephone, confirmed in writing) immediately that the defect appears. c) The unit or vehicle must, as soon as practicable, be returned to The Transmission Repair shop workshop for examination and for any necessary repair and replacement within the terms of this warranty at customers cost. The Transmission Repair shop can arrange collection or recovery at your cost.
3. In the event of any disagreement between the owner and The Transmission Repair shop as to the nature or extent of the work for which The Transmission Repair shop is liable under the terms of this warranty, the dispute may be resolved by an independent engineer to be agreed upon between the parties, the fees of such an independent engineer to be borne equally by the owner and The Transmission Repair shop. Alternatively, the matter can be dealt with by seeking redress in the Courts or by an ADR resolution system.
4. The Transmission Repair Shop shall not be responsible for payment for any work or materials supplied, other than with The Transmission Repair shop previous express written consent.
5. Persons dealing with the re-manufacturer’s goods are not agents of the remanufacturer and have no right or authority to bind it in any way not to assume on its behalf any obligations, express or implied.
6. No variation or modification of the terms of this warranty shall be valid or binding unless it is in writing, signed by a responsible and authorized employee of The Transmission Repair shop.
7. Throughout the period of this warranty, the owner shall maintain and service the vehicle in accordance with the original manufacturer’s recommendation.
8. All units must be service exchange or surcharge may apply.
9. Nothing in the above warranty affects the customer’s statutory rights.
10. Any form of abuse or threatening behaviour towards any member of our staff will not be tolerated and will result in your warranty being cancelled.
11. Please check the gearbox supplied BEFORE fitting as The Transmission Repair shop will not cover any labour charge for fitting an incorrect unit. The Transmission Repair Shop will collect and replace any incorrectly supplied unit covering all carriage costs.
12. Free recovery is subject to distance.
13. Time frames are a guide only and we will not be held financially responsible.
Amazing service, out car was off the road for less than a week, collected and delivered back to us. Really happy with the service and the price
Needed a place to go where I wasn't going to be ripped off being a woman, lol. I'd recommend them every time.
Land Rover Owner
Great experience with these guys, easy to deal with honest and straight forward, highly recommend.. thank you.
Very pleased with their service so far. Fair people and good prices. Thanks
London Rd, Wrotham,
Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 7NS
Morbec Bungalow, Morbec Farm
Southend arterial road, Wickford, SS12 9JF
Monday – Friday
09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
09:00 AM – 12:00 PM